Welcome to Sing-Share!
We have launched!
A very warm welcome to you all - please take your time in getting acquainted with all the different areas available on Sing-Share. Feel free to email any questions to: info (at) sing-share.com
Thank you for joining us today on this new venture - we hope you have fun exploring and adding to our forum discussions, creativity, music and challenges.
We look forward to meeting and sharing with you soon.
- Bruce & Janet
YOU AND THE OPERATORS OF SING-SHARE.COM (THE “OPERATORS”), AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SING-SHARE.COM WEB SITE (THE "WEB SITE"), IS SUBJECT TO YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW. YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE WEB SITE WILL ACT AS CONFIRMATION THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS BELOW AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. REGISTRATION. In order to gain access to the services offered by the Web Site, you will need to register as a user. Either you or the Operators may terminate your user registration at any time. Upon termination of your registration as a "user", you will no longer be allowed access to the Web Site or the Services offered through the Web Site. You represent that all information you provide during the registration process and at any time thereafter will be true, accurate, complete, and current and that you will promptly update your Registration Information as necessary such that it is, at all times, true, accurate, complete, and current.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
2. AGE RESTRICTIONS. Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from accessing the Web Site without verified parental consent furnished to the Operators in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. You hereby represent and warrant that you are 14 years of age or older. SOME AREAS OF THE WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN MATERIAL THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR MINORS.
3. PUBLISHING OF CONTENT. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all materials that you post or publish on the Web Site, including without limitation, information, code, data, text, software, music, sound, links, photographs, pictures, graphics, video, chat, messages, files and any other materials ("Content"). You represent, warrant and agree that no Content submitted by you or through your account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You represent and warrant that you have all legal rights necessary to publish any Content on the Web Site or that you own such Content. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Operators shall, at all times, possess the right to refuse to include and/or to cause the removal of any or all of your Content for any reason and at its sole discretion. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Operators may, at their sole discretion, disclose your Content in order to:
(i) comply with law enforcement, court orders, or the legal process; and/or
(ii) protect the rights and safety of individuals; and/or
(iii) settle disputes over intellectual property ownership.
The Operators own, protect and enforce copyrights in its own creative material and respects the copyright properties of others. Materials may be made available on the Web Site, or via the Web Site, by third parties not within the control of the Operators. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on this Web Site. Music and video files may not be uploaded to or stored on The Web Site. If you post a link to a music or video file you have stored on another web site (“Third Party Sites”), you are expected to read and adhere to the rules and agreements of those Third Party Sites.
4. LICENSE TO CONTENT. By Publishing Content to any part of the Web Site, you automatically grant to the Operators, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to the Operators, a non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, worldwide license (with the rights to sublicense) to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. This license includes without limitation any and all professional names, photos, trademarks, logos and biographical information of artists, performers or bands. This license is non-exclusive and, at all times, you retain your rights and full credit for any original works you post. In addition, you may remove such Content from the Web Site at any time and, within a reasonable period, the license granted above will automatically terminate.
5. USE OF WEB SITE. You understand that the Web Site is available for your personal use only. Your use of the Web Site to provide for or facilitate commercial transactions may be subject to additional terms and conditions. You agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other Web Site users by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Web Site. You agree that you will not use the Web Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Web Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Web Site to:
(i) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that we deem to be knowingly false, defamatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, overly obscene, profane or sexually oriented or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law;
(ii) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
(iii) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
(iv) upload or post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material;
(v) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
(vi) use or attempt to use another user's account, without authorization from the Operators, or create a false identity using the services or the Web Site.
The Operators reserve the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor all posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
6. INDEMNITY. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners, operators, directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees of this Web Site, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries from and against any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of any claim, action, investigation or proceeding made or instituted by any third party due to or arising out of:
(i) your breach of any representations or warranties made by you hereunder or your breach of any term of this Agreement;
(ii) your use of the Web Site in violation of this Agreement; or
(iii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You hereby agree not to sue, assist in or be a voluntary party to assist in or be a voluntary party to, except as required by law, any action, suit, or proceeding against the Operators for any claims, actions, suits, damages, liability, losses or expenses of whatever kind or however arising out of or relating to your use of the Web Site.
The owners and operators of this Web Site also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES. The Web Site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked web site on or through the Web Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave the Web Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE OPERATORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF THE OPERATORS ARE AWARE OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. USE OF WEB SITE CONTENT. All Content on the Web Site, is the proprietary property of the Operators or its licensors (including Web Site users). Subject to the terms of this Agreement, no Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Operators or the owner of the Content. Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, any use of the Content is strictly prohibited. All trademarks, logos, trade dress and service marks on the Web Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Operators or its licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Operators.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Operators are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content published on the Web Site, including Content published by users of the Web Site. The Operators are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Web Site. The Web Site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. The Operators assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the Web. The Operators are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, or the failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, including injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web Site. Under no circumstances will the Operators be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Web Site or any Content published on the Web Site.
THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND THE OPERATORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE OPERATORS CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DO NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEB SITE.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between you and the Operators pertaining your use of the Web Site. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions this Agreement at any time without further notice. If we do this, we will post the changes to this Agreement on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the new effective date. Your continued use of the Web Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by this Agreement or any future revised Agreement, do not use or access the Web Site. It is your responsibility to regularly review this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be revised to the extent necessary to cure the invalidity or unenforceability, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The Operators’ failure to exercise any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.