Author Topic: Horoscopes  (Read 7151 times)

Daniela4Luv

• Host
  • Prolific Cerebrationist Zentimetre Ruler
  • Dani
    • The Secret Garden
Re: Horoscopes
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 02:32:36 PM »
LOL! Why, what did your horoscope say??? Lmao.. xo

Well, here is mine.. whatever that means..lol

Image: "A flock of geese flying over city sky scrapers"

Old memories and social promises may now return. Before next week a close friend may publicly review past decisions. Romantic triangles or broken loyalties may be key. Opt for group distraction, if possible. Private discussion will be unrewarding.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:38:51 PM by Daniela4Luv »
"I am a musical poet for every song that I sing. Lyrically speaking, that is..."

CerebralJam

• Administrator
  • Almighty Blethering Dipstick!
  • Everyone's a fluffy one!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 03:43:30 PM »
Private romantic flirtations or complicated social histories may now trigger group debate. Ethical patterns and repeated behaviors may be at issue. Avoid bold public statements, if possible, and wait for others to provide clear guidelines.

Sooo, as you can see!  I am MAKING THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE!  I like to live on the edge!  :g
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. John W Gardner

Daniela4Luv

• Host
  • Dani
    • The Secret Garden
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 04:28:53 PM »
Heh. ;-)
"I am a musical poet for every song that I sing. Lyrically speaking, that is..."

CerebralJam

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2012, 11:37:00 AM »
Heh, haven't checked mine for a wee while now... and thought today, I'd drop in.  What have they done to my sign?  It looks like someone squeezing a fish too hard!   :g  I guess that's 'Water'?

Well, yes... I am working on my career and studying and maybe the dentist could do with doing some research  :-[  :o

It also says for compatibility - you and I are turbulent!   :P  Consider yerself 'special'... we're both passionate, eh?  TB

Daniela4Luv

• Host
  • Dani
    • The Secret Garden
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012, 01:41:28 PM »
I need to update the Garden, and clean up on some things. Some of the graphics no longer appear in some places. What a mess! And as for our 'turbulent' relationship. I know. LOL

Daniela4Luv

• Host
  • Dani
    • The Secret Garden
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2012, 03:20:37 AM »
God, I sometimes think this crap is true. Maybe its whenever "I" read it? Coincidentally it makes sense -- or it is accurate. Damn right, I will NOT be involved in a 'triangle' of anything -- nor square, round or otherwise.

Image: "A seamstress measuring a bolt of cloth"

RED ALERT!!! (((((Yesterday's emotions will tend to resurface over the next few days: pay particular attention to romantic regrets or repeated social triangles.))))) Some Aries natives will face a mildly ethical dilemma between old and new love relationships. Decide quickly: passions are high.      --- My Marriage in a nutshell.

CerebralJam

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2012, 04:51:45 AM »
Yikes!   ::)  I'm off to read mine then.  If it mentions anything about interruptions to your day - it will be spot on.  Two phonecalls whilst in a place that says no mobiles on (LOL) Then my internet connection going bleuchhhh you can't find me no more - just as I was about to sit and network for the first time with a group online and had committed myself to attending the event!  Typical.

Anyhow, let's see!  Oh, and an invite to a wedding including a Bengali pre-wedding ceremony - I'm gonna get a Sari!  Whoo-hoo!  And you bet it will be gorgeous - mum is paying - my only niece is getting married in June and the girls and I have been invited to both the pre-wedding party and a week of fun in London the week before the wedding - so exciting!  :D   Turquoise!  Hmmm.  Lovely!

Image: "Late at night, Batman and Robin playing poker"

LOLOL!  Okay, Batman, I'll give you a ring later!  I think this time of night is not appropriate?  :P   Besides, you might be working!

"Don't let the clouded understanding of others influence your opinions today: at present, loved ones may be working through business delays or complex issues of public reputation. Tonight plan new activities: in the coming weeks, social diversity and new physical outlets will help."

Hmmm... physical outlets?  Heheheh... should I buy a whip?   :g
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:58:25 AM by CerebralJam »