mindbending

Author Topic: Recession  (Read 6428 times)

werewoof

• Host
  • Grand High Exhalted Mystic Ruler
Re: Recession
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 09:34:12 PM »
Bruce, I'm sorry to hear that you got screwed by the Lehman Brothers business...
That whole thing just stinks.

By the way.. Coincidentally.. Lehman Brothers is the bank that holds my mortgage...  Surely this means I can just stop making payments  doesn't it?   LOL

Personally I have no problem watching all those people get forclosed upon..  All that means is that some one else is going to be able to pick up a lot of real estate at bargain basement prices, and then the whole machine can start turning again...

The truth is,  the people who bought those houses made very bad economic decisions and pretty much deserve to get a slap in the face.  the banks who made those risky loans also deserve a big slap in the face for their stupidity.

Unfortunately, the people who made all those bad decisions and choices are the ones getting rewarded  with their government bailout windfalls, while the innocent investors like you are getting the big ol' honkin  size nine shaft.   
I wish I had some idea how to fix all this, but I don't. So I guess I'll just ride along and see what happens.
Singing is like love,  it should come from the heart, without fear of reproach or rejection

Jubi

• Host
  • Prolific Cerebrationist Zentimetre Ruler
Re: Recession
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 12:55:49 AM »
Woof, you are making all kinds of sense, lol............Go Woof........Go Woof :D
To accept yourself is to love yourself :)